In this section, you can simply upload your files to get price information of the documents you want to print. Please see below our standard printing prices. However, we would like you to inform that the documents are evaluated in many aspects before printed. So, kindly send us the details of each file by clicking on the desired options below.
You can upload PDF, DOCX, PPT and JPG files. Multiple files with the same features can be uploaded at once, please see the options. After you submit your files, you will be called to get price information by one of our team members after which you will be sent a link for payment.
- For a faster turnaround, please double check your selected options.
- The paper option in this section is limited to 80 gsm paper only.
- Your documents will be printed on white paper by default. For coloured paper options, please leave a note in the message box below.
- For thicker paper options, please see “leaflet and flyer” section.
- Your files will be printed on with a 5 mm white border which is the common measurement for copiers. If you prefer a borderless print, please make sure you leave a note in the message box below before submitting your file. It will be evaluated accordingly.
! File Security: Your files are never shared with third parties out of the office. It is automatically deleted within 24 hours of delivery.
Plastic Comb Binding with 150 micron PVC Clear Sheet applied on front and Leathergrain textured Black or Red Back Cover Sheet
Wire Binding with 150 micron PVC Clear Sheet applied on front and Leathergrain textured Black or Red Back Cover Sheet
Corner stapling is the simplest stapling and binding option. Our stapling machine staples up to 50 pages (also duplex printouts) per batch.
Full-frame or edge-to-edge printing can be difficult, even on top-end printers. This is due to the design of colour laser printers that use "fuser" to melt toner on paper and require page margins.